Receivables finance without recourse for off balance sheet treatment
Are you a MID CAP or a Corporate?
We are able to advise you on implementing programmes without recourse for deconsolidation in the main accounting standards (such as IFRS, US GAAP, and French GAAP) and across various geographies.
This type of programme remains subject to review by your auditors, the only ones authorised todisclaim an opinion on compliance of the apparatus with the constraints linked to deconsolidation in accordance with accounting standards in force.
Benefit from an optimised solution to finance your sales and protect you against the risks of unpaid invoices.
Our corporate factoring solutions without recourse are made to measure taking into account your needs as well as the specifics of your activity.
- Availability of funds within 2 business days
- Domestic and international receivables
- Improvement of your financial ratios and your balance sheet presentation
- The inherent risks of your trade receivables are transferred to the factor (financial defaulting risk, rate risk, exchange risk, duration risk, and so on)
- Program subject to the approval of the company’s auditors authorized to judge the conformity of the programme against the accounting standards that apply.
- Financing without recourse of receivables with transfer of credit risk to Société Générale Factoring (i.e. financial defaulting of debtors) or via a policy signed with your credit insurer.
- Location of transferors in EU or OECD
- Expertise aligned with mid-cap companies and corporates, offering programmes that are pan-European, multi-transferor, multi-country, multi-currency, and more.
- Your clients are not informed about the programme implemented (confidential)
- You retain management of the sold receivables (recovery reminders, accounting lettering) and management of the trade relationship with your clients
*Within 2 business days, on condition of a factoring current account in the black and a complete, up-to-date customer records file.
Offer subject to conditions, and subject to eligibility. According to contract conditions.
Need to optimise management of your suppliers?
For Factoring with recourse